Ace Line Hauler - Seized Block

Rain City

Crew Member
Anyone ever have this happen? Can't get it apart, won't spin. Looks like I'm ordering a new one.

I guess it’s the prawning video that got 37,000 views they didn’t like! Pretty happy with the increased power and it didn’t pop when I got hung up last time.
I guess I'm just better looking...

Boom!
20231207_145435.jpg

I have had to pay for up grades at times but it been more fair... for me they have treat me well over the years... I had a prawning article published a few years back and had another prawn manufacture send me a fairly nasty email asking me why I didnt mention there name in the article and basic ripped me a good one... the Ace has been a good product that works when I require it too and really has never let me down... that being said... my response was I dont use it or fish it ..I wont endorse it... I have done that for over 35 years of being in this industry ... I dont use stuff that doesnt work... period

Nothing but kudos for Ace-- the owner replaced the old motor with a upgraded new one and the switch on mine for a less than $200 bucks. It was an older model that had seen better days. I drove down from Courtenay and back home with the puller by 3pm.

Last edited:
Back