8' -- 5wt cane rod, and aviation books--FS

Cuba Libre

The Warden says that the 23 volumns of Time-Lifes "The Epic of Flight" are taking up too much room on the book case. (She needs more room for grandkids photos) This the premium set. Starting with mans first attempt at flight in a hot air balloon right through periods of war, commercial airliner development and into the modern jet age. All the books are in mint shape. BUT WAIT!!! THERES MORE!!!!! Because I am a nice guy and since its Christmas, I will include Robert Jacksons "The History of Aviation" 488 pages of text and photos. Its also in mint condition and covers more of the recent years, up to and including the F-35, F-22, and The Airbus A380. Most EXCELLENT pictures in all volumns. The whole bunch for a non-negotiable price of only $50. (or if you REALLY want to dicker--- I'lll start at $120)

The next "nice guy" item I am selling is a 8' 5", 5wt three piece cane rod . Custom made for some guy named "Bob Carmichael" (no idea who he is) There is a repair about 3" from the tip, but from what I can tell, the rod is sound. There are still a few more fish for this old girl to nail!
There is no manufactures name on the rod. I have been told the age is apporx 50-60 years... but who knows.
And just for the low-low-LOW price of (wait for it--- you wont believe this!!!) only $50!!!!

Booksandcanerod.jpg

Comes with a sleeve and a Peerless Aluminum tube.

Alright-- you guys are missing a bet... But before I inform the rest of the world of this amazing offer, I WILL accept two downrigger balls (preferably finned) in trade-- say------ one 15 and one 12lb.

Back