7 year old Kirkland Batteries

139.99 for regular deep cycle. I' trying a Kirkland AGM on my v rod. Think it's only 20 more than the standard deep cycle.

Langford have 6 Volt golf cart batteries? Although liking the warranty of the 12 volts better. I think the golf carts have a one year warranty. Just have to figure if I bring batteries with me or stop in Langford once off the ferry.

how much are the kirkland deep cycles at Costco ?

fd

Did some Costco shopping today and made a pass down the battery aisle.

Starting / Deep Cycle
Group 24 - N/A
Group 27 - 845 MCA, 95, 120 amp hours. $139.00
36 month limited warranty

Deep Cycle
Group 24 - 685 MCA, 95 amp hours. $109.00
Group 27 - 750 MCA, 115 amp hours. $139.00

AGM Deep Cycle
Group 24 - 885 CCA, 70 amp hours. $175.00
100 month limited warranty
36 month free replacement

Costco returns my batteries without even looking at them. I doubt anyone will encounter a problem.

Yeah Costco return policy! I was in line returning something and recognized my Wurth salesman.He was returning a desk shelf unit on two dollys, some of it assembled and some of it in garbage bags all busted apart and holes punched through the back with a hammer for cords and they asked him why he was returning it and he said he moved into a new apartment and it didn't fit.
I have seen guys come in with battery's and no testing required, grab a new one or we will refund your card.
Bought an inverter genset and used it one summer. Didn't really like it and they dropped the line the next year but... no problem!
I wouldn't worry about Costco fine print! And purchase records are on your account, no receipt necessary.

Picked up a battery today at Costco, just happened to notice a lot of them had stickers proclaiming "Made in Spain"
Good, bad?

Anyone notice if costco had any group 31 agm's? At first glance that warranty seems better than the can tire warranty on their agm's...

Thxs Wild Bill. Last time I was there the group 27 was the largest I saw also...

Back