5 wt 4 piece 9 foot fly rod combo

kunni

I am selling a 5 wt 4 piece 9 foot sensation prince 2 fly rod with a wf 5 wt floating line, and a machined aluminum large arbour fly reel. looking for $120. Comes with tube case and sock. Selling because I got me a sage one. :eek:

Kunni

I will try get one on tonight

Kunni

heres some pictures. the line on the reel is a type 6 sinker, its not for sale. I will put the floater on it before it is bought

Kunni
IMG_3399.jpgIMG_3400.jpgIMG_3401.jpg

80 buck and I can be at your house Sunday or Monday after 6..

We'll go from there...........

VYEcN.jpg

Hey Kunni
I was wondering what you thought about this set up for a beginner. My son who is turning nine has asked for a fly rod for his birthday. I am looking for a 5wt. I was looking at a kids setup but looks like it might be a better set up for the price.
Thanks
thawk

80 buck and I can be at your house Sunday or Monday after 6..

We'll go from there...........

VYEcN.jpg

$120 is hard to beat I will get back to you if there are no other takes.

Kunni

Hey Kunni
I was wondering what you thought about this set up for a beginner. My son who is turning nine has asked for a fly rod for his birthday. I am looking for a 5wt. I was looking at a kids setup but looks like it might be a better set up for the price.
Thanks
thawk

5 wt fly rod, is perfect for a beginner I learn to fish on a rod similar to this. The reel and line a perfectly matched up, I can throw in some of my bugs aswell and a few other fly fihsing odds and ends if its for someone looking at getting into the sport.

Kunni

Hey Kunni
Thanks
thawk
I was thinking of buying it , since you said it was for your son who is a beginner i think you should jump on this bud, i paid double that for my beginner setup, with Kunni throwing in a a bug or two and some odds and ends you would be crazy to not package this up for your sons birthday!:cool:

Kunni, sorry I was just joking. You watch pawn stars? Thought was funny. I will delete....

What you are offering is a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kunni, sorry I was just joking. You watch pawn stars? Thought was funny. I will delete....

What you are offering is a great deal.

No problem, I dont watch to much tv, most of my free time is spent of fishing related activities, but I have caught a few episodes of pawn stars . :D

Kunni

sold to Thawk!

Kunni

LOL.... nice sig..

Back