4 piece 8/9wt 10' Flextec new Fly Rod 4 sale

Haze

I have up for sale a NEW Flextec XRD series 44 Saltwater/Freshwater 10’ 8/9 weight 4 piece fly rod. This rod comes complete with tube case and shoulder strap as well as the sock to fit the rod pieces into for inside the tube case.
I spent a little too much on fish gear this summer (so the wife says) and since this was the one rod I haven’t used yet I’m posting it. It’s less than 3 weeks old, I was going to use it for Coho and possibly Chum fishing in the rivers but I gotta let it go. First $90 gets her.

Their website offers lifetime guarantee’s on their products so if you ever manage to break it simply fill out their online forms and mail them the shipping money plus the broken rod and they’ll send ya a new one (one of the key reasons I bought from them).

The product home website for this model is: http://www.flextec.co.uk/rods.asp?ID=20&Range=2&Type=3

Product Info:
Colour: Regal Red
Blank: Torayca Graphite
AFTM: 8/9
Sections: 4
Action: Fast Action
Guides: Sic (Silicon Carbide)
Reel seat: Gunsmoke Aluminium (anodised)
Handle: Super Cork with Rubber Cork details with fighting butt
Weight: 107 gms
Bag: Hard Wooden Case with Brass fittings
Price: £389.99

Description: The XRD Saltwater is an ideal rod for Sea Trout, Saltwater and large fish freshwater lakes. The extremely low profile Torayca graphite blank cut through the air like a knife, and generates large amounts of energy to handle the biggest fish – even the blistering runs of a a double figure trout. The large diameter butt-ring allows rapid delivery of loose line and the beautiful, one-piece, saltwater-anodised reel fitting gives the rod a distinctive upmarket look, along with the confidence that it will survive the perils of salt water.

Fast action blanks enabling a punchy delivery with tight loops – distance will never be a problem.

Lightweight and fantastically balanced for comfort and ease of use.

Best quality fittings throughout from reel seat to rings, to handle and whippings.

A stunning piece of work – the result of extensive research and testing with top members of the I.T.F.F.A Fly Fishing Team of Ireland

Each rod is supplied in a custom-designed wooden case with the Flextec Logo proudly engraved, screw lid with brass fittings and an inner cloth bag

Unconditional lifetime guarantee.

The Saltwater XRD, with its four piece design, and beautiful hard wood case- a great choice for discerning angler.
If you need more info send me an email:
Oh and I’m located in Campbell River BC.

hey where abouts do you live? ide like to check it out

"A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work"

Back