3600hp!!

SpringFever552

@Stizzla
Enough power!

They must not have logs down south. You'd be lucky to last a week running around here at 50kt

They must not have logs down south. You'd be lucky to last a week running around here at 50kt

Imagine the parts and labor on just a couple gearcases getting smashed on that machine. Guess if you can afford a mill worth of power doesn't really matter at that point. Must be paying a premium for insurance though haha

I saw a really nice 30-32' centre console down in chicago a couple weeks ago with quad 450's on it

I don't get it, some of the classic sports fishers have beautiful varnished transoms.
I look at this and think ghetto fabulous.

Last edited:
Fuel consumption at maximum rpm (6400-6500) is around 190 lph per engine. Drop that back to a more sedate cruise of 4500 rpm and you can expect somewhere close to 95 lph per engine. At 3500 rpm the fuel drops to around 70 lph..

Fuel Capacity: 1730 Gallons/ 7864.736 Liters --- So 1,140 liters at WOT -- around 7 hrs to burn 18 Grand in fuel....and thats assuming your running regular and not supreme.

No thanks.. even if I had the money.. nothing seems classy about that level of stupidity/waste.

Back