2012 17' Double Eagle

submerged

$26,000

17' Double Eagle with 140hp Suzuki and 8hp Yamaha. EZ Loader galvanized trailer. Everything new in 2012. Bought from SG Power in Victoria where it was recently serviced, and everything checked out great. Lowrance Elite-5 Sounder/GPS, VHF radio, Marine CD/MP3 player with marine speakers. All installed by SG Power.

The boat has 2 sleeper seats on the passenger side and a swivel captain seat on the driver side. This allows for more fishing space at the back compered to having 4 sleeper seats. There are also 2 seats at the very back on either side. The boat has an anchor box in the bow, a cooler built into the back, a fish well under the floor, a built in gas tank and port and starboard side windshield wipers. Everything is in excellent shape.

This has been a great boat for the short time that I've had it. It fishes very well and is easy to tow. The 140 Suzuki pushes it along effortlessly. Probably only 50 hours or so on the main engine. There is a way to check by listening to beeps after turning the key if someone wants to know the exact number of hours.

Unfortunately between not having enough free time to use the boat much anymore and the expense to store it, I have decided it's time to sell. I am asking $26,000 which is $10,000 less than what it cost me 2 years ago, not including electronics. I have all the receipts.

Call anytime 250-507-0326

Attachments

• boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 753
  • boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 757
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! For some reason I couldn't get them straight.

Attachments

• boat9.jpg
    boat9.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 481
  • boat7.jpg
    boat7.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 478
  • boat10.jpg
    boat10.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:
Back