2007 Ford F350 Lariat

ReelSlim

Crew Member
SOLD-Posting this for my dad. He has owned it since 2010 I believe. It’s a total cherry and no expense spared when it comes to maintenance and repairs. Truck is on Vancouver Island….thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1694.jpeg
    IMG_1694.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_1695.jpeg
    IMG_1695.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_1698.jpeg
    IMG_1698.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1697.jpeg
    IMG_1697.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Has there been any work done to that 6.0? Studs or deleted? if so do you know who did the work?
Probably best to call my dad to get more details. I’m not sure about the studs. It’s pre def so is deleting still a thing? It did have an upgraded air intake but guessing on the rest. He lists the recent work it has had done all in the last year or so I’d say. I just drive it once in a while…lol

Hey Greg, your dads truck is pretty. EGR needs deleting on the 6.0 but it might have been done when the turbo was replaced as you have to remove it to do the EGR delete, and that is kinda the worst part of that job.

D

Thanks for posting it here. It was a pleasure dealing with your dad for my out of province purchaser. Just a straight up guy. Thanks again. Ted
Yep…..he is a great person to say the least. Glad it all worked out for your friend. Apparently my commission will be a beer and lunch when I’m out in April…..lol

Back