1991 20 ft Trophy

With a 120 merc

You guys should really learn how to get along. Members like you are the ones who will ruin this site by slinging mud at a guy because of what he owns. If you don't like his boat or motor, or if you think his price is to high keep it to yourself. Don't call his equipment garbage. I am sure you have garbage in your collection too, and would not be amused if someone slammed your prize.

Thanks to you and the likes of you, I am deleting this site from my favorites. I really hope that the moderators check this stuff out and start to set some rules to elimminate the crap that goes on. It used to be a good site to get info.
X member Mikiki

Sorry guys, didn't say i bought it.Just an FYI as to say this is what i found. Some people need to take chill pills. Thats why its called a forum to talk about things not throw **** at what people may have bought

Well I ask a question on whether the boat has power for the price and now I am one of the "you" ?
Over many years I have found that if I want to make changes I stick around and work on attitudes and educate where needed , running off in righteous indignation won't do anything for your perceptions on others putting people down Mikiki , you remain and fight it out you don't run away.

AL

Mikki wasnt calling his stuff garbage he has an optimax? Optimaxs are very good engines force isnt. Ya its kinda low posting other boats but your gotta remember that american boats gonna have to be repowered so thats the price for the hull. Gonna cost the same in the long haul.

They are priced fairly up here. Although alot of people are selling a very "used" piece of equipment at times and should be asking far less.

It is just that the Americans are giving away "mint" items right now at crazy low prices. I have been trying to sell a 2000 4Runner in mint shape for almost a year now. It is $6000.00 under priced to compete with the American stuff that people are going down to buy. I feel like I am going to give it away, and still no bites.

Check it, I just bought a 2007 24' Seaswirl Striper in Costa Mesa California. Paid $44,000.00 for it. Three similar boats on used Victoria ranging from 1999- 2004 and 19-24' are going from $37,000-$69,000. I saved around $40,000.00 off new here. And it is the Anniversary edition with full load and hardtop icluding Yamaha 225 fourstroke and matching kicker. Granted I put an extra $17,000.00 in toys on her ,I am still way below market value.

It pays to shop.

Good luck on your sale

Sounds like a great boat.I didn't know Seaswirl made a 24 ft. model. My 2005 is an anniversary model as well. They must have celebrated the different model years. Best of luck with your new boat.
quote:Originally posted by highlights

They are priced fairly up here. Although alot of people are selling a very "used" piece of equipment at times and should be asking far less.

It is just that the Americans are giving away "mint" items right now at crazy low prices. I have been trying to sell a 2000 4Runner in mint shape for almost a year now. It is $6000.00 under priced to compete with the American stuff that people are going down to buy. I feel like I am going to give it away, and still no bites.

Check it, I just bought a 2007 24' Seaswirl Striper in Costa Mesa California. Paid $44,000.00 for it. Three similar boats on used Victoria ranging from 1999- 2004 and 19-24' are going from $37,000-$69,000. I saved around $40,000.00 off new here. And it is the Anniversary edition with full load and hardtop icluding Yamaha 225 fourstroke and matching kicker. Granted I put an extra $17,000.00 in toys on her ,I am still way below market value.

It pays to shop.

Good luck on your sale

My Striper 's model number is a 2301. It is actually 24' before rigging. Just so yah know. Nice boat , they say the 23 is a big 23 and the 26 is a small 26

:)

Back