1989 Grand Cherokee LTD $750.00

MyEscape

I have a brand new truck so it's time to sell my old one. I live in Comox on Vancouver Island. It's has 320,000 km's but only 100,000 on the new motor and trans. The 4x4 works and it runs fine just needs a little work done to the brakes, exaust (muffler and tail pipe getting rusty) and it needs new tires. It's a 1989 4 door limited with leather interior, power seats, 4 litre inline 6, towing package, roof racks, power windows/locks/mirrors. It has some very minor rust but looks good when the metalic grey paint is clean and waxed. The only two things that do not work are the air and cruise. I drove it as my daily driver for 4 years and it has never let me down. It has no cat so it would not pass air care with out one. I will be listing it in the buy sell for $900 but will let it go to anyone on sportfishingbc for $750.00. I don't have room for it and want to sell it fast. I will post pictures on Monday. Please send me an email only if you are seriously interested.

Cheers Kevin

hey my escape, you have pics of your jeep? need a winter unit, as my chevy is a summer only rig.... thanks
:D

Give me a call @ work today toll free 1-888-393-6464 ask for Kevin forgot camera yesterday but will take it to work today. This rig is cheap but it's not a pile of cra_. I just need it gone!

Cheers Kevin

Back