1952 Park And Tillfords Wiskey

wellll.....2012 was brought in with a 60 year old bottle of whisky.......and it is smooooooth........no matter what its value its worth every penny.

And Lawrence is the one I asked about the whiskey. I am sure he'll get back to me with more info on the Park and Tillford's. Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and sip my Ardbeg Alligator........

Ardbeg alligator? Heard of it, haven't seen seen or tasted it yet? Good as ugedail? My Arran Amarone cask shoes up today from cowtown. Lovely stuff.

Ardbeg alligator? Heard of it, haven't seen seen or tasted it yet? Good as ugedail? My Arran Amarone cask shoes up today from cowtown. Lovely stuff.

Any Ardbeg is good IMHO. I like the Alligator as much as the Uigeadeal, but my favourite Ardbeg is Corryvrecken. If you find a stash of Alligator, please let me know. It sold out in Victoria in about 30 minutes. I have a bottle of the Arran Amorone that I haven't tried yet, but my buddies tell me it is outstanding. For the boat while in Nootka, Fireball has become the tradition though (and one that I can afford to share freely with my fishing buddies!). Speaking of Nootka, I have all of this year's trips (yes, it is 2012) booked. Can't wait! Best Fishes and Happy New Year to all!

I'll have to look out for the alligator. I liked the supernova also. You'll have to try that Amarone cask. It's fantastic. It wasn't over scored. In the Whisky bible.

Back