18 Campion - 10k

Wow, the two motors and the trailer are almost worth that much by themselves, your getting the boat for free.... and from the pictures it looks like it might be in decent shape... wish I had the time to go take a look at it...

Of course, the usual finder's fee will apply for this head's up.
5% or a case of Luckies.
Would look at it myself with a view to flipping it, but ... just not that kind of guy - not that there's anything wrong with being that kind.

That's market price for that boat as it sits.

That boat has plenty of hours on it.

Wow that surprises me, replacement costs on the two motors would be over $14K I think.... with one new and one with under 300 hours I would have thought the price would be higher regardless of the age of the boat as long as it was sound. But tough to evlauate the boat without being able to feel/hear the condition of the fiberglass.

quote:Originally posted by SIR

Wow that surprises me, replacement costs on the two motors would be over $14K I think.... with one new and one with under 300 hours I would have thought the price would be higher regardless of the age of the boat as long as it was sound. But tough to evlauate the boat without being able to feel/hear the condition of the fiberglass.

You're right about that SIR...but there's lots of these boats available locally here on the mainland like that one. I know of a broker who has 2 of them. Floors love to rot out on them if they're not cared for...good to have motors, but also nice to have a boat that's not flexing all over the place like a piece of rubber.

Being an owner of the same boat but maybe 1 or 2 years newer, it sould like an awesome deal to me. I keep my eyes open for comparison reasons and rarely see them for sale on the lower island. Not saying problems don't exist however I have never heard of anyone having problems with these boats and know others who own them and love them.

Back