12' aluminum boat with 9.9 and trailer!

Steve.o.

image.jpgI have a 12' aluminum boat I'm good condition for sale. It also comes with a great trailer and a 9.9 evinrude motor. The motor runs mint and fires up right away. Just serviced with new leads and plugs .
The boat also comes with
- hummingbird portable fish finder
- Scotty lake troll downriggers
- 2 new swivel seats
- new cover
- anchor
-Scotty rod holders
-Life jackets
-rope
-oars
All well taken care of! Everything you need to get out fishing .

1800 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
You're kidding, right. No pictures, no information regarding age and hours on boat and motor, no mention of how much you'd like to get for the boat, no mention of where you're located, your first post and you want people to PM you offers. Okay...

Last night , I sent private message for my request pictures and asked how old the boat, the motor , type of stroke, etc... No answer!!!

...... I have been working and very busy . Posted this for interested buyers that could pm me. Not people like Bruce who are whining and crying and wasting my time . The motor is a 2 stroke and a 81. The motor runs great and you can see it run . The boat is much newer but not sure on the year as I bought it used . It is a crestliner . I am located In victoria and will post pictures once I can get out of this snow to where I store my boat .

Back