10 Years Ago

IronNoggin

I sure as hell wish that I could spend my Birthday once again shaking hands with a few of these, while accompanied by The BoogyMan:

nDP0pFa.jpg

Times have not changed so much for the better...

Nog

Happy birthday Nog.

Lol you and I share the day.

Don’t feel too bad. I’m one week into a four week hitch away from home. Just started my second week of nights, then two weeks of days. The wife text me this afternoon and asked me how 56 felt, I told her I’ll show you when I get home and you tell me.

Happy birthday Nog.

Lol you and I share the day.

Don’t feel too bad. I’m one week into a four week hitch away from home. Just started my second week of nights, then two weeks of days. The wife text me this afternoon and asked me how 56 felt, I told her I’ll show you when I get home and you tell me.

Cool. There is a few of us it seems.
56?
Tack on a few and we can compare notes... :cool:

Be safe out there Buddy!

Cheers,
Nog

I think I know how you feel, Nog.... when the Bday comes and goes without the good stuff we’re used to hooking on that magic day, it leaves kind of a wistful feeling

I just missed two Bdays up in Skeena country .... for obvious reasons....that was after 40 years of tasting the good stuff up there on my October Bday for all those prior years

I wish I was as optimistic as some folks that they’ll all come back...that it’s just a down cycle——that would be a hell of a Bday present for sure if they’re right!

Meanwhile....keep on Truckin’ and Happy Bday!

Happy Birthday Matt, That picture just brought back a flood of memories of Luna. They looked so much alike.

And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both Matt and Walleyes from me on the Tyee Spit too.

Wishing you both all the very best going forward.

Take care.

Dave Hadden

Tyee Pool Tour Guide

Happy Birthday boys. And here’s to all our past canine companions and fishy days
keep having those birthdays - you’ve got aways to go to catch me.

Back