your opinion please....

jbv

used 16 foot tinny (Lifetimer) on trailer with Honda motor.
ad shows few pictures, very few details, no specs. hate that. why not try a little salesmanship and really market your boat? anyways...

knowing only the minimal details in the ad, what do you pros think? Honda motors have a good rep?

thanks in advance. (forgot to post the link at first)

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-mo...er/1011160125?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I saw the ad your talking about. The skeg on the motor is damaged. The boat looks well used which on that boat may not be a big deal, it will clean up but the motor... Hmmm...

I run a honda 4 stroke of the same vintage on my tinny but it's been well taken care of and it's excellent. Love the motor.

Used lifetimers of that size don't last long on the used market.

yup, in Tofino. funny story- i called the number, got their voice mail. i know who it is. she owns a business there and i suspect the boat has been utterly neglected based on the business. Kildonan, do you know the boat? how do you know about the skeg.

Age of hull, model year of engine, engine HP, electronics and/or accessories supplied... none of these provided. Hard to make any realistic price assessment.

Back