You Tube Entertainment

walleyes

Crew Member
In light of a lot of people being cooped up and looking for entertainment thought maybe we can get a thread going where we can post up some interesting You tube videos we find. Let’s all do each other a favour and keep the politics and religion and climate out of it ok people, let’s keep it clean as well. They can be fishing, hunting, camping, projects what ever let’s just keep it fun.

I’ll start out with this one I found yesterday awesome photography and love the song.

Love the music. Those are hard workin folks!
Now Im buying music. lol

This may not be for everyone, but I watch his videos weekly and never get tired of them. A viewer probably has to have an interest in construction, engineering, general fuckery. Check out the channel for AvE

He’s from Kamloops area as far as I can tell and he’s hilarious and has some great one liners. But he’s a local-ish guy that I do not know but enjoy his videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/arduinoversusevil

k
eep your d.... in a v...

Last edited:
I consider myself quite the inventive type fellow but some of the stuff I see people out there do amazes me.

Cool site Corey_lax.

This may not be for everyone, but I watch his videos weekly and never get tired of them. A viewer probably has to have an interest in construction, engineering, general fuckery. Check out the channel for AvE

He’s from Kamloops area as far as I can tell and he’s hilarious and has some great one liners. But he’s a local-ish guy that I do not know but enjoy his videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/arduinoversusevil

k
eep your d.... in a v...

“I think your smokin’ what I’m rollin now”, lol

This was posted by another SFBC member in a COVID thread, but it deserves a post here too.

The Coronavirus Rhapsody by Vancouver's Phoenix Chamber Choir:

How bout some westerns boys, some decent work out there in short film.

Watched a couple last night.

In light of a lot of people being cooped up and looking for entertainment thought maybe we can get a thread going where we can post up some interesting You tube videos we find. Let’s all do each other a favour and keep the politics and religion and climate out of it ok people, let’s keep it clean as well. They can be fishing, hunting, camping, projects what ever let’s just keep it fun.

I’ll start out with this one I found yesterday awesome photography and love the song.

Love this video.Worked in the industry for 20 years as a Helicopter Logger and Professional Faller.Part of me misses the comradery that you have with your fellow workers being in remote camps and away from family and friends in a very tough and dangerous occupation.The other part of me is grateful to be still here reletively intact and alive to tell the tale.Some of my friends weren't so lucky.

Back