Yeah The Killers Are Back Bye Bye Mr Seal

MyEscape

Woke up on Sunday Morning not quite understanding why so many seals were swimming so close to shore at Miracle Beach saw something of in the distance grabbed the Bino's and what an awesome site to watch a pod of 4 or 5 Killer Whales chowing down on seals. It was to far away to get a good shot but as I was leaving around 10 the were heading closer to shore.

Cheers ME

revisedhookedonfishing.jpg

Nootka Marine Adventures
Email: h00kedonfishing@hotmail.com

now i've seen it all!!
A mod posts something that a member disagrees with and POOF....like magic the reply post dissapears and the new thread,with the changed word,is now shown to keep the integrety,;),of the mod.
Shame on you...I think i'll find another site run by people who can accept their mistakes and go on like a man. Read this post quickly boys because i'm pretty sure it won't be around for long............nor I..:D

Wow cool Kev and rich you dont get to see that very often especially from shore.Now a few less seals to eat salmon and steel returning and coming back to the rivers,I have only seen it about 5 times now picking off seals very cool for sure,also like the great white video you see of them jumping out of the water.

wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

When I saw them, they were ravishing herring. We didn't go too close as they were pretty busy along with a ton of birds, so here are a few distant shots, taken just off Miracle beach in the early afternoon. We counted 4, with a large bull in the one photo who just showed himself a few times. We also saw a group of close to 30 sea lions in close to shore.

whale014.jpg
[/img]

whale015.jpg
[/img]

Nice shots! This same group looks like it joined another pod and continued the slaying along the Victoria waterfront today. The resident pods moved down into the Puget Sound last week following the spring run , but I believe that two of the pods are on the way back into Juan de Fuca today. been a great year for Transient action!!!

Not trying to be a smart butt, but might the word be raviging seals herring etc. or am I missing something? No offence intended.[:I] eman

quote:Originally posted by cooldude

quote:Originally posted by eaglemaniac

Not trying to be a smart butt, but might the word be raviging seals herring etc. or am I missing something? No offence intended.[:I] eman
Ya,you missed the fact that the mod listed at top stated seals were being ravished on and when asked if that was an appropriate term immediately edited his post and wiped out the accusers post as well. :( check out my reaction and the one seeing the same thing as me, from a "non troll", as proof.

Who the heck cares ??? do you guys have nothing better to do than to sit here and pick everything apart ??? get a fricken life man...

MyEscape has been an enormous source of information on this site for years,, unlike you jackass's he actualy contributes to this site..

He saw the error of his ways and corrected it no big deal..

IMG_1021-1.jpg

Relax walleyes: We all appreciate Kevins Contributions. I was just trying to mellow the thread. Crap I can't even spell.[:I] Like I said before no intense offended.;) eman

Easy Wally. Just a bit of sporting fun to keep things lite. Of course we all appreciate Kevin's many efforts and contributions.

Back