Yamaha Saltwater series prop for sale.

kronic_fisherguy

DSC00716-1.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Pretty much as new 15 1/4 x 17.It was little to much prop for my f 150 .Never been dinged hardly been wet.I live in Ladysmith. $475.00 obo. 250-751-4873
Tightlines and full traps Kronic.

Hey KF, may I ask what size and make you went to? I have a 2101 Striper with an F150 Yamaha and the maximum RPM's I get is 5200.......
Thanks,

SS

Cheers,

Unfortunately - after checking my F150 - that prop will not work. Mine takes a 13 3/4 X 17 ... :( Really curious how two F150 motors can have different hubs....

I am no expert but the hubs are the same. The numbers mean diameter and travel/pitch.How much the prop pushes after one revolution.15 1/4 bites and has to work a little harder I think(somebody correct me if I am off base) A little on a prop can make the outboard and boat combo perform better or not depending on many factors.This was alittle to much prop for may boat and I could not get up to recommended rpm.I kept the pitch 15 1/4 and got less diameter 15. Better match for my setup.
kronic

The 15 1/4 is the diameter and 17 is the pitch.

The prop is still available. somebody is paying to much for a new one.Heading back to Bamfield on Thursday so could deliver enroute!
kronic

Hey Kronic,
I dont know for sure, but that might be what I'm looking for. I've got a F225 and currently have a 15x18p that doesnt get me to full rpms. I'm thinking a lower pitch should spin a little faster. I'm in Nanaimo (Cedar), you think I could give it a try?
PM me or call 250 751 9272

Hey Kronic, I gotta apologise......my f225 is a counter rotating model.....I need a left hand prop.....I don't know what I was thinking.....probably the good deal you're offering.
Again, I apologise....what a dumbass I am!

Back