Yamaha f150 damaged leg

Scott, you building your Pursuit from the gear case up? A guess a 150'd be your kicker....

Haha......no but I may know the exact boat this is from and also have a friend who may want some parts as he has one on the back of his Grady.

I hit a submerged rock with it (in Alberta)
The casing has a piece missng from the skeg but can be easily be repaired, the shaft that the prop sits on has a slight wobble. the main drive shaft and the gears seem to be in good order. The oil did not leak out so the casing is still OK

I hit a submerged rock with it (in Alberta)
The casing has a piece missng from the skeg but can be easily be repaired, the shaft that the prop sits on has a slight wobble. the main drive shaft and the gears seem to be in good order. The oil did not leak out so the casing is still OK

Gotcha.......I know someone who whapped almost the exact same engine about a week ago and it was being fixed somewhere in the Victoria area.

mlaag.....I'll mention it to my other buddy as I am not 100% sure of the year of his but it's definitely within a year of yours. I have no idea of compatibility between model years or if it needs to be exact. I'll let him know the info in your post and send you a PM if he's interested.

Cheers.

Back