Yamaha 9.9 High Trust OB Stolen

S

SeaFunMan

Yamaha 9.9 High Trust Electric Start Kicker stolen in Langford Aug 8. 1998 Model T9.9ELHT Sin# L 47098. Has prop guard and steering link mounted on engine cover.

Reward offered
Please Send PM

Real sorry to hear you got nailed by these scumbags too!

I now know of at least four Langford/western community fishing gear or equipment thefts and another one where someone saw a boat in a neighbours driveway being "checked out" in the middle of the night.

We need to get some serious enforcement focus on this, its getting out of control. There is a thought that the bait car program success is seeing the crooks now resort to other stealable items instead.

Someone on another post I read suggested not posting a theft notice on Craigslist, hence the thief may try listing it on there. Craigslist is viewed by many SFBC members who watch for fishing gear and equipment so they might spot it for you if you don't and give you a heads up. It sounded like a decent approach.

I wish you much luck getting you kicker back.

Gov

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling - Izaak Walton

I had hoped to spot it being offered for sale on one of the online services but let’s face it that's not likely. I did post the model and serial numbers in a hope that the ***** who stole it would have some trouble unloading it. I would like to suggest to the moderators of this web site that they ad a "HOT LIST" section to the site so photos, serial numbers, descriptions of stolen property could be publicly broadcast where everyone could see it.

PS: The WestShore RCMP is so uninterested they didn’t even come when the call was made.

Back