Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust - Long Shaft - Power Tilt

Discussion in 'Boats, Motors, Trailers and Towing Rigs Forum' started by Rain City, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Comes with a Goetz Trol-Eze System that sort of works. Needs a new remote but they're available online. Steering Piston/Cylinder leaks a little. Also comes with the bracket. It needs a service and the prop guard isn't very round but it runs just fine. $1500, not posted anywhere else yet. It'll be available at Reed Point after the long weekend. You can come pick it up and have a tour of the condo if you'd like :cool:

Resized_20190823_102000.jpeg

2. zurk

zurk Active Member

i was looking at the 3.5HP and the 6HP's - that thing is prolly too big for my boat.
    have a budget of around $400 if you cant find anyone else.

3. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

I have a sale price of $1500 if you can't find anything else.

And I actually have a merc 2.5 that I'd sell for $500. It's basically new. Had it for three years now but its been used once a year on our annual summer trip.

4. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

5. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Bump again. Last chance to see it run is at Inlet Marine tomorrow. $1200 takes it. Posting it on Craigslist once it's off and cleaned up.

6. CatchAll

CatchAll New Member

Try posting in the buy/sell/trade forum. Might be someone looking to buy a kicker over there.

Rain City likes this.