Xtra Tuff Boots retailer?

Yeah I wear slip on blundstones with the elastic on the side for work there about the same fit if that helps
Hmmm. Blundies are a touch narrow for me in the forefoot, I prefer Mongrel boots. Hopefully the Xtratuff are ok for width.

Hmmm. Blundies are a touch narrow for me in the forefoot, I prefer Mongrel boots. Hopefully the Xtratuff are ok for width.

Got a pair at HC this morning, easy to get on and off....true to size and seem pretty good in the store on my foot which is wider than average but not so much I've ever had to buy a wider sized shoe.

They have the ankle boots and the taller ones as well, in a good selection of sizes.

Got a pair at HC this morning, easy to get on and off....true to size and seem pretty good in the store on my foot which is wider than average but not so much I've ever had to buy a wider sized shoe.

They have the ankle boots and the taller ones as well, in a good selection of sizes.
That sounds like my foot, generous but not excessively wide. Thanks for the feedback, it sounds like I'll be able to order online and get a decent fit.

Back