Xmas Fishin stuff

Charter Tofino

What did everyone get? I got a used pair of 48inch electrics with swivels. Cant say ill miss the manual fishin 180ft. Also got some hootchies, buzzbombs and hali rigs.Pretty good haul.

I got two new flashers. They're going to be killers this year (if I can ever get my boat out of the garage).

thats sweet kelly, i thought you had electrics already?
I got a pair of new mooching rods

I bought 2 electrics last year for 100$ each. One didnt work at all and one barely worked as they were old camp riggers. So i was fishing with one crippled electric and one manual.

A stocking full of lures, 2 salmon rods, one hali rod, one wading jacket, and a steelhead charter. (not to mention a new drill and a George Formean grill)
I gotta put myself in charge of shopping more often :D
Happy holidays to all you slayers out there. Tortuga

The wife wanted a Monkey Puke flasher, so she got one...:D

I got two Cabelas US GC for our trip down in Feb...
and we bought ourselves a "King Power" Trap Puller, they are on sale here for $499.
Other than that, mostly odds and ends, but still have our good health and the boat is just waiting until the snow leaves before it ventures forth for crabbin, prawnin and some winters.

Happy Holidays

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

new harpoon and a leather man..
cant wait for the holidays to be done so i can fish
[:p]

iscootblue.png

I got my favourite summer offshore lure in my stocking, the 6" watermelon Tomic spoon, and a Mustang inflatable pfd under the tree. More importantly, I'm taking these gifts as the green light for making more trips than usual to the coast (usually without her) this summer.

All I wanted was a few things to aid in catching some more fish and ended up with: a Lowrance LCX-111C HD,an Islander -ARMR-2 reel and 2 Scotty no.1116 Propack Riggers!!
Now as soon as the snow goes I can't miss! :D

holy crap!!
you must have been a good boy this year to get all that;)

quote:Originally posted by rb7

All I wanted was a few things to aid in catching some more fish and ended up with: a Lowrance LCX-111C HD,an Islander -ARMR-2 reel and 2 Scotty no.1116 Propack Riggers!!

iscootblue.png

quote:Originally posted by baz

holy crap!!
you must have been a good boy this year to get all that;)

quote:Originally posted by rb7

iscootblue.png
good boy? not really.lol. the reel was bought for me but I bought the rest for me.Been saving all year,now broke.:(

4 SS commercial prawn traps in my shed now. DFO in Comox also mentioned they had lots of nice rods coming up in the future at the BC auction. One in particular he mentioned was a mint condition sage........

Glad to see they must have been busy on the rivers this fall.

Back