Xmas easy.... for $39.99

Lipripper

Haha. I have had one for over a year now. I get funny looks in my truck while talking on it. Buddies bought this for me last summer as a joke....despite being pink I use it all the time. I couldn't have the "challenge" thrown at me and back down. :p

www.yubz.com

045835155550.jpg
Chalk Pink

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great way to recycle those old handsets! At least I hope they aren't making em from new plastic.

The funniest bit of the whole thing is that I didn't know they existed until the wifey was lookin through the LD flyer. There a pic of a dude on the street talking on that and holding his flip phone.
2.gif

I'd totally use one.

Yeah ya would............ ;)

BTW Im am sure I have a circle of neglect.... lemme get back to ya in a couple days.
There should be 2 at my moms and one is cool!..... jus gotta look and I am too lazy to PM
:rolleyes:

I was driving one day last summer down my street which is right by the beach.....I was chatting away on a bright pink phone with the windows down and 4 chicks were screaming at me...."THAT'SSSS....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pink phone get the ladeeeeeezzzz.

Do you work for them? :p....

Atleast if I had one mine would be red...... and every time it rang I would answer.... "Mayors office" :D

Back