WTS- 1993 dutchman 5th wheel trailer 26' @ poett nook

Capt.T

we bought this trailer at poett nook and wish to sell it there. I would like to sell it ASAP before the season starts (priced for quick sale). we have enjoyed fishing at poett nook for many years, but regretfully we will not be able to do it this year. we would like to pass this trailer on for someone else to enjoy as much as we did. this is a great opportunity for someone to get into a seasonal campsite at poett nook. the trailer is there and ready to go. includes bbq, lawn chairs/table and storage unit with out side sink. trailer has a good queen size bed in master bedroom and couch and dining table both fold down into dbl beds. can e-mail pics on request. parked at site #61 (at the end, past the bunk house).
$3500 obo
torand@live.ca

Hey CT, what lot is the unit on and is it available for continued yearly lease? Some pics would be helpful.......

SS

It's on site #61 a water front site. I do believe that site will be available for seasonal rental (and winter storage). but, I will have to talk to poett nook to confirm. the poett web site has more info on rates and a map of camp sites. I will get my wife to post some pics soon.

Back