WTB vintage BC salmon spoons

paguy

Looking for old vintage BC salmon spoons for my collection. I'm located in Port Angeles, WA so you would need to ship. spoons I'm looking for, peetz chinook, peetz V and peetz hookum. G.Robertson, selig, butcher, Duhamel, patton, saggers, Watson, CM.Gatley, Nills Robinson, O-Brien, Champion, Barkley, Rice, Baily-Harvey.Would look at any really old spoons.

Last edited:
Just depends on what it is. I would say an average size 6 spoon about $10 and a rare size 8 could be $25-$200 US dollars.

Last edited:
I don't want your fish getters just the old worriers that are sitting in the garage or in a bucket wasting away.

Old Bc made . There are hundreds of different models and makers of salmon spoons from the 20's to the 60's from the west coast I'm just trying to add to my collection.

Last edited:
I have a couple of old spoons shaped like a fish with a leather tail called "Champion " and one shaped like a whistle with Barklay stamped on it.

I sold all the salmon plugs back when the prices were ridiculous. Just kept a few of the Port Angeles plugs that I cant get rid of.

If you dig up any more boxed examples of BC salmon plugs keep me in mind.

Attachments

• IMG_20180119_155318.jpg
    IMG_20180119_155318.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_20180120_105727.jpg
    IMG_20180120_105727.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 376
You just don't see much of the BC stuff over here, Every once in while something pops up,That's why I posted on the BC forum, But I will keep you in mind if I do.

Back