WTB Triple Axle Boat Trailer

Waterwolf2230

Im currently looking for a triple axle boat trailer in the 11-12,000lb class (28-30’ boat). Preferably aluminum or galvanized. I don’t need anything super fancy and it doesn’t need to be new if the price was right. If anyone has a contact that would give a great price that would be awesome. The prices that I’ve sound so far aren’t pretty...

Thanks!

WW

How much are you looking to spend?

How much are you looking to spend?
Depends on wether it’s new or used. I’ve had new prices from:

Road Runner - $11,500
Tuff Trailer - $13,000
Eye Loader - $15,000

Typically I don’t but the cheapest I try to determine the best value for dollar. What were you thinking?

I have a used trailer but I was thinking of buying a new one also. It's a triple axle 16K rated galvanized. New tires, hydraulic brakes on all axles, . But not sure if I can sell it yet as I need it till I purchase a new one. And it's set up for a cat style pilothouse. So it would need to be modified for a v hull if I were to sell it.
I was thinking of going to a 5th wheel style set up in the future.

My boats a 29' aluminum, (32' loa)

Looks like a very nice trailer. The only issue right now is the strong US dollar. With exchange that would be over $12,000. Add in the cross border hassle which isn’t too bad really and I’m not sure it’s worth it.

Some banks are estimating that our dollar will drop to .62 cents in the coming year due to our ****** economy.

We have a triple axle that we will be be putting up for sale this week.. will PM you. Will have to get our exact specs, but it is around 2011 with brakes on all axles, electric over hydraulic, new bearings. Very nice bunk trailer.

Back