WTB - Islander MR3

harles

Anybody giving up on fishing and looking to sell their MR3 before it gets buried in the clutter that is your garage? Or perhaps you have a green one that your wife thinks is butt-ugly? July 4th is coming up - don't be caught out there with a red and blue pair or someone will think you are a fan of DJT... Maybe that black one just isn't catching fish anymore and you want to go for the gold before the Vancouver Derby? Whatever your issue is - let me help you out by taking one off your hands...

Anybody giving up on fishing and looking to sell their MR3 before it gets buried in the clutter that is your garage? Or perhaps you have a green one that your wife thinks is butt-ugly? July 4th is coming up - don't be caught out there with a red and blue pair or someone will think you are a fan of DJT... Maybe that black one just isn't catching fish anymore and you want to go for the gold before the Vancouver Derby? Whatever your issue is - let me help you out by taking one off your hands...
Where are you and what would you like to spend?
I can part with a gold one that is in basically as new condition. New line too!
The blue ones in the post above are a good price but clearly show a lot of wear if you zoom in.

I'm over on Orcas Island. Sadly gold is the one color I'm not excited about. Thanks anyway!

Back