WTB Depth sounder gps

vangoalie

If anyone is looking to upgrade I am interested in a used depth finder gps, looking for one with a built in gps so not needing an antenna and looking for a 7” screen or bigger. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies, I currently have a 5" and the Navionics card, I am looking for a 7" or 9", my budget is $600 or less depending on the unit, keep looking :) hopefully I will find one.

$600 is too low for a higher end unit and too high for a low end unit. think $300 or $1000. there isnt really anything good in between. higher end units are future proof for radar/video etc. lower end units are basically just a fishfinder.

Hmmm, I can't see the $799 special online? I am not looking for a higher end unit just a 7" mid level like the ti or ti2 or a go7 all of which are in the 700-900 range new and maybe in the 500-600 used I do know it is to low for an HDS or any of the higher end units. Not in a rush and willing to wait thanks.

Some reman units from a USA site. You will have to pay duties and taxes when the delivery comes though. They have a Lowrance Elite 9 Ti for $566 US on the list. Has built in GPS antennae and comes with a Total Scan Transducer. Not sure how those transducers are in salt though. Would have to do some investigating on that.

I ordered from them recently. Fast shipping and happy with my purchase so far so good.

https://www.defender.com/search.html?q=reman&x=0&y=0

Hmmm, I can't see the $799 special online? I am not looking for a higher end unit just a 7" mid level like the ti or ti2 or a go7 all of which are in the 700-900 range new and maybe in the 500-600 used I do know it is to low for an HDS or any of the higher end units. Not in a rush and willing to wait thanks.
You have to call HC and ask for Denise-they cannot advertise that price-believe me I bought one last week and delievered 2 days later.

Back