WTB C-Map Vancouver Island Chart for Furuno GP-7000F Plotter

TipUp

There's a new used boat in the family which has a Furuno GP-7000F C-Map plotter and since we brought the boat up from Florida, the chart is for East Coast US - Bahamas (doubt we'll ever be needing these charts...). I am wondering if anyone has a C-Map Max chart for Vancouver Island which I could buy off them. I believe the plotter is a 2002 model and SD card sized charts fit.

Side note: the boat is a Pursuit 2470. We had it out last night for the first sea trial off Nanaimo and needless to say are extremely happy with how she handles, just need to finish a few more things and the deck will be bloody!!

Thanks in advance

You will be happy with that boat. I have the same in a Center Console. Although it can be chilly at times, it is very roomy.

Thanks! the boat feels like its going to be a Cadillac to fish from.

Any chance anyone else has a C-Map chip they are looking to sell?

yes, the GP7000F takes an C-Map SD chip. I had one but I just sold it with my Furuno VX2. It's called Canada West and has very good chart detail for all of BC. Keep your eye on marine chart stores---occasionally they'll have them in the used chart section---I found mine at Rogers Marine in Portland Oregon. Good luck

Back