WTB Arima 19

DuroBoat

Im in the market for a nice used Arima 19 - I have cash in hand but have not seen any in BC for sale. I could purchase one in the US and suffer the 30% exchange rate but thought there must be someone in BC that has been toying with the idea of selling their Arima. Please let me know if you have something I may be interested in.. ill pay top dollar for a well kept boat! located in Victoria but willing to travel anywhere

We are just about to head to Port Renfrew (in my buddys boat) for the weekend - ill post our results on this site on Monday..

Cheers,

Good luck with your search. People don't sell Arimas - they love them until death parts them. I had to go south to find mine. You have to have the cash ready and pounce if a decent Arima you like comes up. There is no time to double check or bargain. A fairly priced Arima is usually not even a week on the market if it even makes it there. A friend sold his 19 SeaRanger for full asking price some years ago as he put the For Sale sign in the windshield in his driveway - it never even hit usedvic or craigslist. Some take years to get their Arima.

I saw the Hardtop on UsedVic but $39K for a 19' 10-year old boat is hard to swallow.. the fiancée would not be impressed. Im a member of Arima Owners but I was hoping to find one in BC (most posted on Arima Owners are in the States) under $30K.

Thanks for all the replies - lots of good ideas :) Renfrew was horrible BTW - 2 full days of fishing from East Point to Carmanah and one small sockeye to show for it. The camp manager Rex said it has been one of the worst years he can remember.

To follow up.. I bought the 19' Arima hardtop posted on used Vic! I'm both nervous and excited lol. Thanks for the help guys :) getting an inspection on the main 115 Yama before the paperwork is final.. Look out swiftsure bank!!

yep, pretty excited but I will be replacing the 8hp yammy kicker with a new 9.9 hydraulic / remote control kicker. The one on the boat is 2004 and its a ***** to reach it from the stern to lift and drop it. S&G quoted me approx. $4,500 for new installed. GPS is 2007 so probably should be replaced too.. ive never been on a Arima but have heard a lot of good things about them :)

Clean boat. Congrats. When u get the new kicker ask about the Sea Star kicker cable tie system. It steers your kicker like a charm.

Back