WTB a 9.9 4-Stroke Kicker

VanIsle10

Hey guys, I'm looking for a used four stroke kicker, preferably a long shaft with charging and controls. Im looking to spend less then 2000, but im opened to see what you have.

Thanks

If you’re looking to spend up to $2000. I would be spending a bit more and look at brand new so you have warranty. I bought a tohatsu 9.8 complete with controls for $3000. This was a couple years ago so not sure if price has gone up, but it comes with a full 5 year warranty.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a used four stroke kicker, preferably a long shaft with charging and controls. Im looking to spend less then 2000, but im opened to see what you have.

Thanks
Have a 2000 Yamaha 9.9 High thrust, long shaft, Tiller with electric start for sale. Asking $1400.

I have a 2001 Yamaha xl electric start ,no tilt ,and no remote ( using it with the new motor )c/w Garmin tr1 gold - missing the steer cylinder on the motor. ( using it on the new motor) cowling has a little damage up front and paint has peeled. Regularly serviced - runs great. 2500.00 obo.

Back