WTB 9.9 Yamaha x-long shaft

Help! I can't go fishing without a kicker.
Looking for a Four Stroke 9.9 high thrust extra long (25 inch) shaft. Electric start, power tilt. Prefer Yamaha.

Will pay a fair price. Can pick up anywhere on the Island.

Thanks in advance.

Leo

Call P'ville boathouse. They had some returns at the open house. Sorry did not check prices.

There's got to be somthin out there! 10% finders fee!
Call me 250 751 9272
I'm avoiding dealers as I can't stomach the HST. I'd rather pay someone the finders fee!

Call me at 250 751 9272

Thanks, SpringFever.

I called the guy, and it's a long shaft.......I need an extra long shaft.
Other than that, seems like a pretty good deal.

Hey Tubber,
Thanks for stating the obvious.......my stomach is sensitve to paying ANY tax on used merchandise.

Leo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jahfreddy,
Kinda want to match the main Yami I got. Been scannin the ads and calling a few dealers, but not a lot out there. With the weather changing and reports coming in, I think this weekend I'll see which dealer on the Island will give me the best deal on a new or last years motor.

Extra long.......I know hard to find.......I could go with a long leg if I adjusted my bracket, but it would have to be power tilt. So back to hard to find......

Just bought one this year,so far so good.

I just bought a camp return from SG Power this year at the Vancouver Boat Show. So far so good as it realistically has just been broken in, still has a bit of a warranty and you save $. One word of caution SG offered to ship it up to Nanaimo for free which was great as it saved me a trip down to Vic. However the freight company they used routed the kicker through Richmond so it took over a week to get back to the Island. When I took delivery it was in the original box with all the controls and parts. SG's managers name is Andy.

Thanks guys,
Sea Hag, did you get a 9.9 or an 8? S&G only has T8's left in the extra long leg. I'm afraid it might be underpowered (Campion 622)?

Thanks guys,
Sea Hag, did you get a 9.9 or an 8? S&G only has T8's left in the extra long leg. I'm afraid it might be underpowered (Campion 622)?

I went with the T8. I have a 21' Striper and it is more than enough. Not sure about your boat specs weight etc. (assuming it is 22'-23') but I know guys who run T8's on 23' boats and seems to be enough. Specs on the 2 engines can be compared on Yamaha's website side by side:
http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/products.php?section=td&model=3827

Back