WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

I think it’s time to up the budget by $50,000. You’re young, business looks good. Go get what you guys can enjoy for the next ten years + and you won’t even think about the extra money in a year or two

I think it’s time to up the budget by $50,000. You’re young, business looks good. Go get what you guys can enjoy for the next ten years + and you won’t even think about the extra money in a year or two
I think you're absolutely right. We spend 10k-12k on "boating" a year regardless of what we own. So to me it seems silly to limit our enjoyment of that expense by keeping a 30k boat.

Would this boat not be seriously underpowered with twin 150’s? That’s a lot of boat for that HP. Lot of money for the boat to only find out you have to repower with twin 200’s to really enjoy the boat.

Oly
Seen lots of the orca 24’ with a single 300 so might be. I would think twin 225 would be the perfect power

This is a fun thread to follow. I love how everyone is so excited about helping someone find a kick butt boat. To think it all started at the 22 Seasport. I personally think the 27 Shamrock looks like a great compromise between comfort and all out fishing machine. Good luck rainman :)

you buy that grady? lol

Tough to find the open deck space that is nice for fishing but with enough space upfront so kids and wife don't notice they have left the living room.

20181020_141839.jpg
Tough to find the open deck space that is nice for fishing but with enough space upfront so kids and wife don't notice they have left the living room.
There's a couple. Just really expensive. Plus what I would think is a big fishing area is probably small to guys with real fishing machines.

Try catching 12 Sockeye in a couple hours on that!

View attachment 41062
There's a couple. Just really expensive. Plus what I would think is a big fishing area is probably small to guys with real fishing machines.

Try catching 12 Sockeye in a couple hours on that!

I can fish in cramped spaces what I have a hard time doing is standing in the back and netting the fish at the same time. I like a bit of room to be able to walk back a bit with the rod tip up in the air. I would almost rather sit in the rain then put the top up on my boat and try to land a decent size chinook.

I can fish in cramped spaces what I have a hard time doing is standing in the back and netting the fish at the same time. I like a bit of room to be able to walk back a bit with the rod tip up in the air. I would almost rather sit in the rain then put the top up on my boat and try to land a decent size chinook.
Definitely run out of room with the canopy there. 5'-6' would be plenty, right now I have 4'.

Cannabis business is great right now

Back