WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

Great read!
How is the boat and family after being on it for 2 years? Still happy? I'm kinda leaning this way for my next rig as well. Either a commander / Carver / or tolly. Need a bit more speed than I have, but need all the amenities of a cruiser.

Great read!
How is the boat and family after being on it for 2 years? Still happy? I'm kinda leaning this way for my next rig as well. Either a commander / Carver / or tolly. Need a bit more speed than I have, but need all the amenities of a cruiser.
Honestly we really do love it. With the little one she's learned to entertain herself at the table and mom can put her down for a nap while I'm fishing. We spent 9 days cruising to princess louisa last year and plan on doing Savory/Desolation this year. I've had some pretty hard luck with expensive repairs but that could happen with any boat I guess. It's really nice being able to rip over to Thrasher with just one buddy at 30 mph and only spend $150 in fuel round trip. If I did it again I'd perhaps look at a Sea Sport 2600 or a Commander in need of an engine swap and POD it. It's a lot of boat so just make sure you need it all.

Honestly we really do love it. With the little one she's learned to entertain herself at the table and mom can put her down for a nap while I'm fishing. We spent 9 days cruising to princess louisa last year and plan on doing Savory/Desolation this year. I've had some pretty hard luck with expensive repairs but that could happen with any boat I guess. It's really nice being able to rip over to Thrasher with just one buddy at 30 mph and only spend $150 in fuel round trip. If I did it again I'd perhaps look at a Sea Sport 2600 or a Commander in need of an engine swap and POD it. It's a lot of boat so just make sure you need it all.

Thanks for the info and sorry to hear about the repairs. Looking forward to an upgrade one day. Eventually when it becomes a reality, this is definitely the place to get advice.

This is the one I would love to pod right now. Right price to start spending on the upgrades
https://whistler.craigslist.org/boa/d/squamish-285-carver-santacruise/7137724321.html

Wow! That one’s got the $300k part covered. I don’t think they’d take an offer of $100k though.

There isn’t a lot of boats I’m jealous and I probably would never personally buy a commander but there layout is bar none and I’m glad you got the boat for you
However a pic of a Tyee would make this 45 page thread better prawns are easy

There isn’t a lot of boats I’m jealous and I probably would never personally buy a commander but there layout is bar none and I’m glad you got the boat for you
However a pic of a Tyee would make this 45 page thread better prawns are easy
Tell me about it lol.

I saw one leaving North Shore Marine heading South of the border. $269k. Fantastic looking setup.

Ya my boat sat next to that thing for a while it was for sale for ages. My wife suggested selling "those oily wrecks that mean I can't park my truck in the garage" as subtle hint, haha

Came back looking for what else was discussed as options. Jesus what a journey.

Back