WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

That cutwater 30 is pretty sweet. There was one rigged with dual ourboatds fishing the cap this year. His neat trick was punching it off to sea fron the middle of the pack of trolling boats.

Anyway check out the 28 axopar. A face only a mother could love but they sea keep like nothkng

That cutwater 30 is pretty sweet. There was one rigged with dual ourboatds fishing the cap this year. His neat trick was punching it off to sea fron the middle of the pack of trolling boats.

Anyway check out the 28 axopar. A face only a mother could love but they sea keep like nothkng
Sounds like a pretty cool dude.

What ever happened to this one? It’s the one that got the juices flowing in the first place!

002A1BCD-BA47-4AE8-88B6-45819700ACE8.jpeg

Sounds like this is what you need. Just tell her it was 100k. lol.
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bod/d/2007-ocean-sport-roamer-34/6715379160.html

00q0q_7k9NMEe9VeS_600x450.jpg

No head. Not a full POD so may be too much weight out back (apparently). Probably a great boat but the wife wasn't feeling it. I personally really liked it.
$32,000 will buy a very nice bucket.

I like it a lot. I'm going to go take a look.
I just picked up the same boat. I'm podding it over the winter. It's currently at the fibreglass shop and every single person that has crawled over it has been really impressed with the quality of the Commander. They have lot of amenities for the size. The bed up front is pretty big and the table folds into a good sized bed. 10'2" beam makes it feel big inside. I have young kids too and these boats are sweet for fishing/camping. I sound like a salesman and maybe I'm biased because I'm about to spend probably 50k on mine over the winter but they really are cool rigs.

I just picked up the same boat. I'm podding it over the winter. It's currently at the fibreglass shop and every single person that has crawled over it has been really impressed with the quality of the Commander. They have lot of amenities for the size. The bed up front is pretty big and the table folds into a good sized bed. 10'2" beam makes it feel big inside. I have young kids too and these boats are sweet for fishing/camping. I sound like a salesman and maybe I'm biased because I'm about to spend probably 50k on mine over the winter but they really are cool rigs.
What kinda power you gonna hang on it ?

What kinda power you gonna hang on it ?
Just what I was going to ask! Also what did you pay for yours? @Thunder21 ;)
And lastly I'm wondering if taking the command bridge off is the way to go, put the controls out back where they're needed!

Just what I was going to ask! Also what did you pay for yours? @Thunder21 ;)
And lastly I'm wondering if taking the command bridge off is the way to go, put the controls out back where they're needed!
I honestly don't know about power yet. The quotes I've been getting for twin 200 hp engines are rediculous to say the least. I'm thinking either a single 350 and a kicker but not sure if that enough hp or twin 200-250s and no kicker. I found a verado 350 sci with a new long block with warranty for pretty cheap. Not sure it's enough juice though. I got mine from someone that really took care of it. It is a 1987 and I got it for 9500$ with the engines and legs out of it. With the glass work and pod I'll be into the hull for about 15k. It's a little more dated looking inside than the one on Craigslist but it's in really good condition. Once I get further into it I'll post some pictures of the conversion to outboards.

Last edited:
Back