WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

So anyway, that Commander withe twin mercs, is that rig actually for sale? I went and waded back through this thread all the way back to page 5 but my ADHD won again...bah never mind, only $300k on kiji.

So they put a lot of time and money to refit this and it looks like it launched around last Christmas based on the youtube videos, shame they are moving on already.

Kijiji?! Who the fuzz uses Kijiji?!

So anyway, that Commander withe twin mercs, is that rig actually for sale? I went and waded back through this thread all the way back to page 5 but my ADHD won again...bah never mind, only $300k on kiji.

So they put a lot of time and money to refit this and it looks like it launched around last Christmas based on the youtube videos, shame they are moving on already.
Where did you find YouTube videos about this boat? I couldn't find anything. The refit looks amazing. Would love to do this to mine! After I win the lottery of course

The deblued the boat since those YouTube videos so the name is the same but the boat is now blacked up it appears. The one where it is ripping along at 50 mph is both boring and cool at the same time. It's a sweet package but I do think the math is a bit off. Be nice to see what it is like inside.

IMG_9211.jpg

http://www.portboathouse.com/pbh_products/28-cutwater/

That Cutwater is sweet, anyone know what they use on the decks for that flooring material? Looks like Flexiteek...there's a distributor here locally and I am going to check it out for a less slick deck.

Last edited:
My friend’s 32 searay floor look very similar to that and it’s carpet. I think vinyl would be a good choice too as it’s easy to clean and water resistant

Back