WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by Rain City, Oct 15, 2018.

1. ab1752

ab1752 Well-Known Member

Holy fak that's nuts we guessed $350k max...guess they dont really want to sell. Awesome rig but tons of options in that price range.

2. leftcoast

leftcoast Well-Known Member

Commander's will only go up in value now that they are made in China, only around 200 30's ever made.

TheHurtLocker and Sir Reel like this.
  3. Chasin' Dreams

Chasin' Dreams Well-Known Member

That fried chicken looks killer!

Rain City likes this.
  4. cletus

cletus Member

Man that looks so good,Love me some popeyes every trip south.I think you need to share your secrets for that fried goodness, in the recipe forum.Unless it's an ancient family secret.

5. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Haha yeah sorry. It's not ancient but it's easily hundreds of test batches and 30lbs later. Used to spend a week before each super bowl party trying to perfect it. It's top secret now.

6. BCI

BCI Crew Member

Can you please buy 'the boat' soon so we can all get together and eat 'the chicken'?

7. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

We will eat the chcken, oh yes, we will eat the chicken.

Canso likes this.
  8. dmurph

dmurph Well-Known Member

May wanna upgrade to the 34 or that 38 so we all fit on the boat comfortably with the fryer

9. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Rain City and Stizzla like this.
  10. charlie415

charlie415 Well-Known Member

11. charlie415

charlie415 Well-Known Member

Once you have the boat with good bones, you can pretty it up to the wife's tastes. Once she is enjoying the boat the urgency to change out trim to personal tastes will not have the same priority.

Rain City likes this.
  12. ReelSlim

ReelSlim Crew Member

You might just have to make a change of plans. I have always told my wife that everyone actually needs 3 boats...lol. That way no boat has to to try and do more than one thing well. Once she sees the budget for 3 boats she might be more flexible....or not! So far it looks like @BCI has the boat game figured out. :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    TheHurtLocker, Stizzla and Rain City like this.
  13. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

30 foot diesel commanders were not in that price range when I was looking. Jump on that one with the kicker if it's still available! I'm going to have to go prawning tomorrow just to make myself feel better about the boat we bought.

14. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

What did you end up with?

15. Stizzla

Stizzla Crew Member

I’m gonna guess his profile pic. A damn nice boat it is

16. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Smart ass

Corey_lax likes this.
  17. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Anyways went and looked at that blackfin. Wasn't so impressed with the space. We did see another commander while we were there and the wife definitely fell in love. Things are looking up.

kaelc and Stizzla like this.
  18. paguy

paguy Well-Known Member

Somebody let me know when the fried chicken feed is going down, I may need to make another trip over for some of that.

19. BigReel

BigReel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Now that she is in love with the idea. Convince her this is the only logical choice! Pony up now and save later.

Corey_lax, Falcon and Oly1 like this.