WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by Rain City, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Why is spending money so hard?!

alumaman likes this.
  2. fishin solo

fishin solo Well-Known Member

Buy that Diesel Hourston

3. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

It's nice but I think the box on the deck would drive me nuts.

MRWood likes this.
  4. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

It's too much boat for him

5. fishin solo

There’s enough $ left to pod and power it if you don’t wanna picnic in the stern

Rain City likes this.
  6. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Ha! This is the compromise the wife and I came to after looking at 35's and 38's. I aint scurred.

7. wildthing

wildthing Well-Known Member

go coastal craft there knocking out some big 30'+ sport fishing rigs called pro fish

TheHurtLocker and Stizzla like this.
  8. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Man those are nice.

9. tains

tains Active Member

10. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

11. turbomack

turbomack Member

12. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

That's the one that started this whole idea. I love it... The wife not so much. She wants a nicer cabin. I could just customize the interior but god that seems like such a huge waste of time.

13. fishin solo

14. ab1752

ab1752 Well-Known Member

This...I fish around the box on our Hourston and its love / hate...i like having the table there but it does take up room. I don't know what the deal is with that diesel Hourston Sportfish but it has been for sale for ever. Personally I feel that these waters are based worked with outboards so I am starting my own process about podding the Island Runner.

Rain City likes this.
  15. ab1752

ab1752 Well-Known Member

BCI, Stizzla and willydw like this.
  16. Corey_lax

Corey_lax Active Member

17. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

I did. Also a sick rig. Let me just put it this way. The wife saw a 30' cutwater and is pretty hell bent on something similar. No canvas, sliding door, some kind of entertaining seats in the back, has to sleep 4, proper shower and head, dual outboard and pretty.

18. fishin solo

Sounds more like a yacht .... :)

Rain City likes this.
  19. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Yah it's instead of a cabin or a couple fancy vacations a year. The wife loves to be on the water all summer but with the new baby she's insisting on having more room. We spend a week or more on the hook a couple times a summer. If she doesn't love it then it'll become "my" thing and boating will become a compromise. When camping there's glamping, so I guess she likes gloating??

Olde School, fishinforever and Oly1 like this.
  20. Rain City

Rain City Crew Member

Haha that's the problem with owning a boat like that. You almost HAVE to be a douchebag.

trophywife and casper5280 like this.