WTB: 15' to 18' Double Eagle, Hourston, Tyee or Similar

northshorebb

Hi Everyone,

Just like everyone else, I am looking for a 15' to 18' Double Eagle, Hourston, Tyee or someting similar.

- Something with a good hull, not looking for a project
- No rot
- Bad motor or electronics not a big deal
- Looking for something to fish the inners of Howe Sound and Indian Arm

Thanks.

I am selling my 2002 Malibu Tyee with a 90HP Yamaha 2 stroke and an 2011 8 HP Yamaha high thrust electric start with power trim / tilt and remote controls up front. Has a 128 L built in fuel tank, dual wipers, half swim grid and stainless boarding ladder, full slope-back canvas with side windows, stainless prop. I only ever use it 2 weeks of each summer and the rest of the time it sits in the shop. Has a swivel bucket seat at the helm and a sleeper seat on the passenger side. Has a few small tears in the upholstery. Has a Standard Horizon VHF with Metz antenna and a Lowrance 337C (?) colour sounder. Wired for new style Scotty riggers, but riggers not included. Bases only. 3 rod holders. It all sits on a galvanized EZ Loader trailer, no brakes. I have owned this since it was new and I ordered it from the factory. When the dust clears, I want $15K in my jeans. Located in Campbell River. Please send me a PM with your email and I will send several photo's to you.

Back