Wolf vs Addicted!!!

now thats a feature film I wouldnt mind seeing!!!!

Thanks guys!

Its was a spin off with some of the extra footage we got while doing some filming for Wolf so it wont be exactly the two of them battling the whole movie just couldn't resist the title! lol. The main movie has some great stuff and when its done and if all parties involved consent, will will put it up for a viewing soon.

Tell you it was a lot of fun doing boy did we have some laughs funny when you are filming to just get footage you really dont care if you get the fish in the focus is more on getting video.....we were out again yesterday as well lots of fun. BTW yo cant seem to hook the big boys in my boat hes down 3 bucks to boot now too.LOL LOL
guess im going to have to get him out 1 more time LOL

thanks again yo mama

Hahaha.....that looks awesome. Was this a promo video for Wolf.....that has taken on a "life of it's own"???

Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Yup... The helicopter roll is a trade secret... not anymore... and it catches those elusive hatchery pinks! Inside joke...

Do you guys really thnk id put my roll on there!!!!! thats yo mamas roll hence him going 0-5 on my boat LOL LOL but yep catches hatchery pinks. LOL LOL
they have seen my roll and they shake there head but they are turning into believers!!!!!!!

Last night it was top rod buddies who guides at the top depth then mama in the middle depth then mine at the deeper depth all within about 20 ft of each other top rod and my side go mama well lets just say he went for the one pounding and it wasnt his side LOL LOL

DOUBLE or nothing it is.......GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funtimes for sure this is what fishing is supposed to be FUN!!!! thanks to both of you guys...

Wolf

And I thought it was bad when I fish with Deewar and victoriaboater. Nah, you guys take the icing! Would love to peek when you guys are on...lol
See you out there!

As weird as the roll looks, I've been killing myself trying to copy the damn thing... I've even been shown how to do it once but he waited until I was in a ummmmmmm state of mind till he did... Bugger thinks it's funny every time I put my bait down now! Mamma, I think our perfect rolls work just fine! Lets get out there again soon and have some more laughs before the big ones leave! It's sure gonna be nice to hook up on the biggie on wolfs boat instead of mine for once! lol

Back