wolf the funs over

T

TheresOne

hey wolf hows the real job going? my fun"s all over as well ran the boat back from reny yesterday with grandma and the gentel giant. We fished for 4 hours and got our limit with the biggest being 14lbs.The boats back at ss for winter and i can hear the 395husky roaring already.oh well

There's One!!!!!!!!!

Well it is very weird to be back to a 6 am to 2 pm job but now ill have time to go for evening hunting trips with you, shine up the gun its getting close he he
Always good luck wolf

For me the fun/fishing continues in Sooke. I enjoy the calm seas, whenever, and trying to hook the winter spring. I am still learning the fish ways here so hopefully tyhis winter I can hook more then last year. I think I have to troll deeper, as I am understanding the local bottom structure now. At first it is intimidating as to getting hooked up on the down rigger. Thats what I like about Sooke, year round and still productive.

B Gibb

Otter whenever you want to go ill go with you dont mind winter springing at all show you what I know about fishing (A little) off of the bluffs keep in touch.
Wolf

Well thank you, I am flattered. You bet I would like to go out with you. I know I could and would learn a lot. I certainly will be in touch with you in the near future. Otter.

B Gibb

Isnt that what fishing is supposed to be FUN!!!!!!!!! and making new friends and shareing knowledge of fishing around, I remember when i first started fishing we were all newbies at one time or another and sometimes we do newbie things by accident like putting the hooks into the net and not the fish not that i have ever done that. LOL
Good luck Wolf

Back