Wiper on 1992 Trophy 2002 ?????

fishwish

I'm fed up with not having a wiper on my Trophy. Has anyone installed one on theirs, and care to share any pic/advice? I have a 1992 Trophy 2002 WA. You know...one of the million that there are on the coast:)

Thanks,

FishWish

AFI 1000 Factory pre-set sweep of 80 or 110 degrees adjustable to 50, 65, 80 or 110 degrees. You probably need it set at 80 degrees. They come with installation instructions, but you do need to buy the switch. Run the electrical wires through the inside channel behind the rubber seal. Fairly easy but running the wires might be a little time consuming?

I just replaced both of mine, due to corrosion of the connectors at the motor – factory installed, so I suggest sealing those connectors. The cheapest place I found them was Jamestown Distributors:
http://www.jamestowndistributors.co...t.do?pid=11877&familyName=AFI+1000+Wiper+Kits

Did you mount it on the top of the windshield or on the aft deck at the bottom of the glass?

Thanks for the detailed information,

FishWish

Drill a hole in the top of the frame! It's in the instructions, along with the backing plate comes with it!

Here's an old picture, showing the motors I replaced.

1570402_11.jpg

DSC013112.jpg

Back