Winter Kitty Coleman

Thought time to start a winter Kitty thread.. Was out today and jigged some real nice grey cod. Picked up a good winter spring on the Andrew P spoon I picked up from FA. Was slow on the salmon side but a ton of bait. Don't know how to get salmon to bite with all that bait around?? Salmon caught had empty stomach.. 250-280'

Huge cod make salmon look small..

Tight lines

IMG_0718.jpg

I know many guys that eat them..... Also know many that turn thier noses up to them for no reason. Not sure why....... I have no problem filleting them

Wife & I hit Kitty today for a few hours when wind was down. Picked up a hand full of springs and 2 were legal for Christmas BBQ. Fished army truck one side & sand lance other. Both caught same. Down 250. No time for cod as wind came up. Had to push logs out of way to get in/ out Pacific.

Costco bag of springs:
IMG_0719.jpg

Good on you there PB. I'm so happy that you had your partner out there with you. You guys rock. Have a very merry Christmas.;) eman

Went to Kitty Jan 2 .Nice day out there,a little snotty coming around the corner from Comox but once we got to Kitty it was nice.
All we hooked into was undersized and it looked like that's what most others were hooking.
About a dozen boats out

Back