Winter is comin early in PA!!!

Went out yesterday. 6 guys fishing the island with 2 pontooners patiently wating on the bluff. Got 1 to hand right away. Buddy hooked 1 at the bucket a bit later, and i got 1 more and missed 1 at papermill in the afternoon. Howd you make out on the walk nog? I was the one standing beside kevin on the side of the island when you guys were getting started.

BTW if the guy with the yellow lab that was on the beaver creek side of the falls pool is on the forum, Grab a brain. When you catch a wild fish dont keep it out of the water for 4+ minutes while your buddy dogf**cks it while grabbing a SECOND camera. You might as well have bonked that fish because its probably gonna die now anyway. If you want pictures get your camera accessable before you start fishing. Just my 2 cents.

BTW if the guy with the yellow lab that was on the beaver creek side of the falls pool is on the forum, Grab a brain. When you catch a wild fish dont keep it out of the water for 4+ minutes while your buddy dogf**cks it while grabbing a SECOND camera. You might as well have bonked that fish because its probably gonna die now anyway. If you want pictures get your camera accessable before you start fishing. Just my 2 cents.

quote:... Howd you make out on the walk nog? ...

Slow! Only a couple for the whole day! Next morn was sure cold out there, my hands literally froze to the centerpin - OUCH! Managed to land two of four then, even with the club hands. Then nada the balance of the day.

Too cold out there for such little reward just now, flow is as low as she gets, gin and very cold. Time for some hibernation and hoping for sky-water and warmer temps to heat things back up again.

Cheers,
Nog

Back