Win...Needlefish Spoons Designed By Iron Noggin

Fish Assassin

Crew Member

With only 6 days left to get your entry's in to take part in the First Annual SFBC Salmon Derby 2014, we have up for grabs another early bird prize!
A pair of custom finished needlefish spoons, designed by Iron Noggin. Years in the making, these spoons will be the first spoons issued publicly, with a commercial release this summer.

Entry must be received by May 31st 2014 11:59pm to be eligable to win these rare spoons

Not only will you have a chance to win these awesome spoons by joining the derby, you may just win the derby with them.

So many of you always tell us how we need to support enhancement yet I have not seen your $25 as of yet. Remember 100% of your $25 entry goes directly to Little River Enhancement Society, thus adding to the betterment of LRES. The fact is, the fish that the LRES puts into the water pass by many fishing ports on their way back to the spawning grounds so they are inevitably helping coastal fishing.

Even though Little River Enhancement Society is not in your back yard, next year it could be your local hatchery selected to benefit from this derby, and it could be you looking for entries from other members in other communities to support the cause in your backyard.

Many of you are already entering other derby's this summer, so why not try to win two derby's with your catch.

Please don't contact me about these spoons. I am in no way affiliated with the production of these spoons. They were offered up in support of the 2014 SFBC Salmon Derby as a early bird give away.

Good Luck,

How to enter......

Entry:

$25 Entry Fee Per Person
Entry fee payable to LRES (Little River Enhancement Society)
Mail to:

SFBC Salmon Derby
Unit 6-2401 Cliffe Ave.
Box #113
Courtenay, BC
V9N2L5

Please include name(s) (forum name and real name(s), age of children entered, email address and phone number(s). Email confirmation will be sent out once entry is received. Personal information will be kept confidential and will be destroyed October 2014.

Arrangements can be made, and help is available if you find getting your entry in is to difficult.

Please contact me if you want to pay by ETransfer or to drop off cash

If you want to wins these spoons your entry needs to be in by May 31 11:59pm

PayPal Entry's Now Available

For those of you holding back cause PayPal was not a available, I look forward to you contacting me to get your entry's in. There's only 3 days left to sign up and win these spoons.

Please contact me by email to make arrangements at sfbcderby2014@gmail.com

I sent my cheque by mail from Union Bay last Tuesday. It was post marked at that time. Is it to early to expect a confirmation email? Thanks eman

Going to the mail box in 5 mins..... Same day check is received a conformation email is sent from gmail account.

Mail from Union Bay still goes to the big city to be sorted and sent back here for delivery. Most checks have been taking 5-8 days. Being why we are going by postmark and not date received.

Just on that mail turnaround. It noted in the news a week or so ago that the Richmond sorting Center is very slow these days due to some renovations of the facility or new machinery.

Today is your last day to enter..... If you want a chance to win these spoons. You know what you have to do

Is over $15,000 in prizes and helping the salmon not enough to make you get off your wallet? 100% of your entry goes to Little River Enhancement Society.

Email me at sfbcderby2014@gmail.com to enter

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a winner..... :)

Hold on guys...... I am going to make a phone call about this, so hold on

The winner that was drawn is Iron Noggin

A phone call was placed.......

These spoons were put back up for grabs, as I thought they would be. The next person pulled was a member of my family and I two will pass this spoons along as I don't need the neg. feedback.

The third person drawn for these spoons is Albernifisher

Back