Wild Salmon Policy Consultations

That sounds positive,But heres the problem we have down south.They want to propose all the same things,But there afraid to control the Indians and the nets.They can say what they want, And they have for years.That sounds like more restriction for the sports fishing.I have one ? for you.Do the commercial Canadian boys use gill nets, or have to troll for their fish.I took a trip up the island to port hardy and stopped at campbell river,really nice place SAw a commercial boat With trolling gear only.He was using green hot spot flashers with small pink squid I thought socks But this was only 5-6 weeks ago. Anyone know what he's after.

thanks the runt

That sounds positive,But heres the problem we have down south.They want to propose all the same things,But there afraid to control the Indians and the nets.They can say what they want, And they have for years.That sounds like more restriction for the sports fishing.I have one ? for you.Do the commercial Canadian boys use gill nets, or have to troll for their fish.I took a trip up the island to port hardy and stopped at campbell river,really nice place SAw a commercial boat With trolling gear only.He was using green hot spot flashers with small pink squid I thought socks But this was only 5-6 weeks ago. Anyone know what he's after.

thanks the runt

Back