whirl bay

the runt

Hi folks,I here alot about whirlbay.Can anyone tell me if you can fish that area easily with a 19 ft. boat.Open water,or calm?thanks.

thanks the runt

Hi wolf,i think it's close to becher bay on the south end of the island west of sooke?not sure unless i map it

thanks the runt

Hi wolf,i think it's close to becher bay on the south end of the island west of sooke?not sure unless i map it

thanks the runt

Whirl bay is between church rock and christopher pt which is near race rocks, there are 2 ways of getting there from the west you go to cheanuh marina and go past fraser island and turn left about a 10 min. boat ride the other way is to go to pedder bay marina and shoot the race passage about a 15 min ride and it is no problem in a 19 ft. boat I see way smaller boats in the winter time out there.

Whirl bay is between church rock and christopher pt which is near race rocks, there are 2 ways of getting there from the west you go to cheanuh marina and go past fraser island and turn left about a 10 min. boat ride the other way is to go to pedder bay marina and shoot the race passage about a 15 min ride and it is no problem in a 19 ft. boat I see way smaller boats in the winter time out there.

Thanks for the info wolf.Well have to get together this spring for a halibut trip.Never fished for the flatties before.Mabe meet some of the thugs you know, who are on this forum.thanks again

thanks the runt

Thanks for the info wolf.Well have to get together this spring for a halibut trip.Never fished for the flatties before.Mabe meet some of the thugs you know, who are on this forum.thanks again

thanks the runt

Back