Where to Fish on the Campbell & Quinsam .

G

Ghost21

I'm heading up to Fish the Campbell River and the Quinsam Rivers any sussgestion on where I shold Hit first ????:D

Im going to walk Campbell and Quinsam this weekend, been living here a month and only fished the river once </3

Klink

Went there today hooked 6, they were big, landed one on the shore and released him without touching him, was close to about 20 LBS as a reasonable guess, Im Using Trout gear and 10 LB Test and I lost 4 to line snaps, but the fishing was awsome, man I never had such a rush, like the first time I watched a monster surface in the pool I was at, I got scared, I kept saying to myself, You've got the wrong gear to be here... still couldnt convince myself to leave though...

Beats the North Saskatchewan ANYDAY!

Klink

Klink,

Were you fishing the Quinsam or the CR? Hardware or fly gear?

Cheers

GMac

Quinsam, parked at the bridge just down from that hatchery and walked down looking for pools, I went pretty early so I had a choice lol

I used spoons for the most part, Ill get into fly fishing when Im old..er, older yeah thats it...

Grabbed my river gear out of storage from when we used to fish the Clearwater up in Wells Grey, Ill be heading back The Quinsam this weekend, unless I get forced to go fish Chum with my Dad and Brother... Hard life ya know

Klink

Back