Where to find heavy cardboard tubes (for kids to play with)

Pineapple Express

When I was a kid my mom always seemed to find me heavy cardboard tubes to play with. I spent hundreds of hours rigging them together and sending marbles and HotWheels cars down the tubes.

Does anybody know where to get this sort of thing nowadays?

You can go to your local newspaper and get the end of the rolls which will have very heavy duty cores that the paper is wound on.

When I was a kid my mom always seemed to find me heavy cardboard tubes to play with. I spent hundreds of hours rigging them together and sending marbles and HotWheels cars down the tubes.

Does anybody know where to get this sort of thing nowadays?
I lay vinyl decking for a living. All of my vinyl I get is rolled on heavy duty cardboard tubes ( you could make spud guns out of these tubes). I can save a bunch for you. Where are you located? The tubes are 6 feet long and about 4 inches in diameter.

I lay vinyl decking for a living. All of my vinyl I get is rolled on heavy duty cardboard tubes ( you could make spud guns out of these tubes). I can save a bunch for you. Where are you located? The tubes are 6 feet long and about 4 inches in diameter.

Live on the North Shore. Work in Tsawwassen.

Back